Tuesday, June 07, 2005
- Contango Capital raising second fund
- Monday morning follow-ups
- Enerpulse takes in an additional $2M from Altira
- Biomass getting closer to commercialization
- Continuing the conversation on cleantech clusterin...
- Virent Energy Systems raises $1.5M
- 65% efficiency in solar cells by using quantum dot...
- Vinod Khosla: Investing in clean energy
- Good article on water technology
- Energy from the ocean
What is "cleantech"?
The term "cleantech" refers to technologies that:
- Use energy, water and other raw materials more efficiently and productively,
- Deliver equal or superior performance,
- Improve customer profitability, through cost reduction and/or increased revenues, and
- Create less waste or toxicity
...compared to incumbent technologies