Friday, June 01, 2007
- The emerging Boston cleantech cluster
- Powerit, LiveFuels, Southwest Windpower, INI Power...
- "Cleantech venture bubble" watch, pt 3: Biofuels
- Happy Memorial Day
- "Cleantech venture bubble" watch, part 2 -- Five Q...
- Demand response gets another comp
- Arch Rock and Ice Energy
- REBN comes to Boston
- "Cleantech venture bubble" watch, part 1
- Tesla's $45mm and other deals
What is "cleantech"?
The term "cleantech" refers to technologies that:
- Use energy, water and other raw materials more efficiently and productively,
- Deliver equal or superior performance,
- Improve customer profitability, through cost reduction and/or increased revenues, and
- Create less waste or toxicity
...compared to incumbent technologies