Thursday, March 30, 2006
- Catching up on the news
- Energy technology and energy prices
- WellDog, OrionSolar, Micro Power Electronics
- Cleantech Venture Forum recap
- Comverge raises $5.5M Series C; Neah Power gets re...
- News you can use
- VCs and the hydrogen economy: An update
- Stirling Danmark raises approx. $2M; SJF closes on...
- Stories from the week
- ISE, Concentrix, EnvironmentIQ, Ometric
What is "cleantech"?
The term "cleantech" refers to technologies that:
- Use energy, water and other raw materials more efficiently and productively,
- Deliver equal or superior performance,
- Improve customer profitability, through cost reduction and/or increased revenues, and
- Create less waste or toxicity
...compared to incumbent technologies