Monday, October 17, 2005
- Biofuels continue to get project financing -- from...
- NP Photonics raises $2M Series A2
- A few updates
- Energy prices, "Peak Oil", and cleantech investing...
- Mark Anderson's notes on Solar Power 2005
- A couple of interesting articles
- What's the code name this time?
- Solar Power 2005
- US Renewables, Bion Environmental, Miox
- Article on alternative energy investments by VCs
What is "cleantech"?
The term "cleantech" refers to technologies that:
- Use energy, water and other raw materials more efficiently and productively,
- Deliver equal or superior performance,
- Improve customer profitability, through cost reduction and/or increased revenues, and
- Create less waste or toxicity
...compared to incumbent technologies