Monday, August 22, 2005
- Verdiem raises Series B
- It's official...
- What's happened to cleantech dealflow?
- Cleantech incubator for Sonoma County?
- Wednesday tidbits: Dirty silicon, coal-powered SO...
- Red Herring: Water -- Nanotech's Promise
- Sensys Networks raises Series B
- The clean manufacturing opportunity
- For those interested in the current state of solar...
- Norm Wu on nano and energy
What is "cleantech"?
The term "cleantech" refers to technologies that:
- Use energy, water and other raw materials more efficiently and productively,
- Deliver equal or superior performance,
- Improve customer profitability, through cost reduction and/or increased revenues, and
- Create less waste or toxicity
...compared to incumbent technologies